ORANGE + TEAL

1/13/14




I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and that the New Year is treating you amazing so far. So I took some photos for my Personal Shopping & Image Consultant business and I wanted to share all the outfit details. I decided to wear an orange dress, which is a color that goes well with my skin tone and it’s also a huge color trend for spring 2014.


P.S. In case you were wondering, I am wearing two necklaces…it’s a perfect way to make it unique.


Xo
  
Mariely Anais

 







Dress: Bar III

Necklaces: Forever 21 (Teal), Aldo (Gold)

Photos: Melissa Isabell Quinones

11 comments:

  1. This look is so perfect! I always layer necklaces too and you can't ever go wrong with tangerine/leopard together.
    Hope to see you on my blog sometime!
    Like it Haute
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ali! I love adding leopard print to anything I can! lol
      ...I will! :)

      -Mariely Anais

      Delete
  2. Great red dress with the absolutely gorgeous necklace pairing!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress and color!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning dress the fit and the color on you is divine. Great idea to layer the two necklaces. Wow!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you look so pretty and sexy on that dress! <33
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    xx
    http://sony-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, personal shopper nyc

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)