LITTLE BLACK SEQUIN DRESS

12/29/15


Sometimes is inevitable to stay away from black, it can be a safety color for many women. During the holidays you want to wear more vibrant colors but with this little black sequin dress it’s going to be hard to not stand out. The fit and the cutouts on the side are amazing, which makes this dress anything but classic. Since I have sequins all over I wanted to keep it simple with the accessories, wearing gold jewelry and having a stronger make up with red lips.
I hope you enjoyed my 3rd Holiday Look Book!!!

I want to thank Alfredo Monterola for not only doing my hair and makeup, but also for letting me use his house for the photo shoot location and, of course, Grego Nieves for his amazing work with the photos and being so willing to be part of this project!

Happy New Year!!! My best wishes to each and every one of you! May 2016 be your year to SHINE!

XO
 Mariely AnaĆ­s

Photos by: Grego Nieves


MUA: Alfredo Monterola

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)