PLUM HOLIDAYS

12/21/15



As you already know it’s my favorite time of the year and getting glammed and dressed up is part of the excitement. This year for my third Holiday Look book I had the opportunity to get my hair and makeup done by the amazing Alfredo Monterola, Official Makeup Artist for L’Oreal Paris in Puerto Rico. For my hair we decided to do something different, instead of going for the loose waves we wanted to get out of the comfort zone and go for more volume (P.S. A new hairstyle can give you a completely different look). For my outfit I had to go for one of the hottest color of the season… PLUM! At first glance, body conscious dresses might seem too sexy but the proper length and accessories can make the perfect balance. 


I hope you guys enjoy the first part of my holiday look book!

Stay tuned for what’s coming up next!

XO

Mariely Anaís

Photos by: Grego Nieves

MUA: Alfredo Monterola

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2015)